Purchase travel insurance protection plan to protect your travel investment, it’s a smart and easy way to protect against the unforeseen events in life. Israel Tourism Consultant offers clients leading industry travel insurance plans at competitive rates. With the following Travelex Insurance plans, protect your trip investment and travel smart with no worries:
This is our Travel Basic Brochure Download here!
This is our Travel Select Brochure Download here!
This is our Travel Max Brochure Download here!
Program features our Basic, Select and Max plan. Choose at time of purchase Cancel for Any Reason Pak and get protection against the unexpected, whatever it may be! Cancel a trip prior to 2 days of the scheduled departure date and recover up to 75% of the trip cost. Purchase this pak and everyone on the plan receives the benefits! Plus Cancel for Trip Delay Reasons - This added benefit allows cancellation due to 30% or more of a trip being missed from a covered delay and recover up to 100% of the trip cost. Also Transportation Pak One upgrade with three great benefits! Includes flight accident coverage, roadside assistance, and a collision damage waiver for rental vehicles. Purchase this pak and coverage limits are shared among all travelers enrolled on the plan. See Brochures for more details.
With our Select plan children under age 21 are covered at no additional cost when accompanied by a covered adult family member; 1 child per paying adult.
How to purchase Travel Insurance:
1. Purchase travel insurance by phone. Call Travelex Insurance Customer Service Department at 1 800 228 9792. You must mention our Location Number 05-0390 and you are traveling with Israel Tourism Consultant or simply call us at 1 800 933 4421.
2. Purchase travel insurance by fax or mail. Choose one of the three Travelex plans, download the enrollment form, and fax the completed form to 1 800 867 9531.
This is our Travel Basic Application Form Download here!
This is our Travel Select Application Form Download here!
This is our Travel Max Application Form Download here!
3. Purchase travel insurance Online Click Here to enroll on-line or click the banner below:
Why Buy? Israel Tourism Consultant Top 10 Reasons to buy Travelex Insurance
Not sure you need travel protection? Traveling often brings the unexpected, ranging from small inconveniences to the truly serious. Travelex protection plans offer comprehensive benefits and 24-hour emergency assistance services to meet the challenges of travel and help you enjoy a worry-free trip. We have compiled our top ten list of circumstances encountered during travel that illustrates the importance of purchasing travel protection.
1. "I’ve become ill and don’t feel well enough to travel"
When you purchase a plan that offers trip cancellation/interruption coverage within a specified period of your initial trip deposit, you are eligible for a waiver of pre-existing conditions. That means you can cancel your trip if you get sick and be reimbursed for any non-refundable expenses relating to your trip.
2. "My travel supplier just declared bankruptcy"
Common carriers with financial difficulties are becoming increasingly common. Purchasing trip cancellation/interruption coverage from a third party like Travelex can protect you and your trip investment against such an occurrence.
3. "I think my husband has an ear infection – how do you say "ear infection" in Hebrew ?"
Travelex plans offer 24-hour worldwide assistance. Call toll-free to access our 24 hour medical assistance helpline to receive advice or get information on English-speaking doctors in your area.
4. "We were on our way home when the airline went on strike"
The trip delay benefit covers for up to $1000 for Travel Plus and up to $750 for TraveLite in non-refundable expenses for strikes that affect public transportation.
5. "I arrived but my luggage didn’t"
Whether your bag is lost or merely delayed, you can be reimbursed for the purchase of clothing and personal articles so you can enjoy your vacation.
6. "My father-in-law fell and injured himself – I normally care for him"
The illness or injury of family members is also included under covered reasons to cancel. It’s important to remember that even if you are fit to travel, other events may make departing on your trip unthinkable.
7. "We missed our connection because of a flight delay"
You arrive in your connecting city but your flight is long gone and the next flight is not until tomorrow morning. The travel delay offers coverage for accommodations and meals.
8. "We were traveling when I suddenly developed chest pains"
When a medical emergency happens far away from home and far away from proper medical facilities, you want to ensure you receive adequate care. Our medical evacuation benefit will cover emergency transportation for you and a companion to the nearest facility or back home.
9. "A terrorist act has occurred in a city through which my flight will be connecting"
Both domestic and international terrorist acts are covered reasons to cancel your trip provided the act occurs within 30 days of your scheduled departure date.
10. "My wallet – with my cards and passport – has been stolen"
Emergency assistance services will assist you in reporting your lost documents and make arrangements for an emergency cash transfer should that be required. As well, the baggage benefit provides coverage for loss due to the unauthorized use of your card.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites