Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum Day Tour
Tour duration: 1 day
Tour operates: daily
The Pyramids of Giza are one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient World none more impressive and one of the greatest architectural feats in human history. Great Spinx the largest monolith statue in the world, and the the oldest known monumental sculpture. Egyptian Museum in Cairo contains the world's most extensive collection of pharaonic antiquities; no visit to Egypt is complete without a trip through its galleries.Itinerary
After breakfast at your Cairo hotel, meet your Egyptologist tour guide certified by the Egyptian Ministry Office, and begin the tour visiting One of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Great Pyramids of Giza; Cheops, Mekerinus, and Chephren. You’ll proceed after to the majestic Great Sphinx of Giza, which is the largest single block sculpture located at the foot of the grandest pyramid Chephren. After lunch at a local Cairo restaurant, continue to the famous Egyptian Museum, here we shall provide you with a brief, but colorful insight into the five thousand year history of the fascinating land of Egypt. We’ll transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo at the end of this amazing day tour in Egypt.
- Pick up from Cairo Hotel is approximately between 8:00am
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
Per person from Cairo.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.Included
1. Meet & assistance at your cruise/hotel for pick-up.
2. Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
3. Lunch included at local restaurant.
4. Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
5. Entrance fees as per Egyptian Museum Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Tour itinerary.
6. One day sightseeing as per program.
7. No added fees for credit card payment.
- Pyramids of Giza located just outside of the outskirts of Cairo on the esplanade known as the Giza Plateau, the Great Pyramids of Giza is the must-see Ancient Egyptian landmark. Known as Khufu's Pyramid (Cheops), it is the greatest pyramid of the complex: a truly overwhelming sight. Being one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, it is the only one still standing to this day! When gazing at this colossal structure, there’s no way to escape the feeling of being dwarfed. The two smaller – but still huge – pyramids in Giza are those of Khafre and Menkaure.
- Great Sphinx the largest monolith statue in the world, and the the oldest known monumental sculpture, and is commonly believed to have been built by ancient Egyptians of the Old Kingdom during the reign of the Pharaoh Khafra.
- Egyptian Museum the Egyptian Museum in Cairo contains the world's most extensive collection of pharaonic antiquities; no visit to Egypt is complete without a trip through its galleries.
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.