Greece Tour & Cruise Ariadne including Athens, Mykonos, Kusadasi (Turkey), Patmos, Rhodes, Crete, Santorini │ 9 Day General Greece Tour Package
GREECE TOUR AND CRUISE PACKAGE FROM $1,314
Professional Greece Expert Tour Guides
Your Selection of 5 Star to 3 Star Hotels
Daily Buffet Breakfast & All Inclusive Plan on Cruise
No Added Fees on Credit Card Payments
All Entrance Fees and Attractions Included
Tour to Athens plus five days of cruise to Greek islands and Kusadasi in Turkey.
This tour takes you on a trip to the historic city of Athens, with amazing sites of interest including the Acropolis, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Roman and Greek agora, as well as the historic center. In Mykonos, enjoy the bohemian and chic rhythm of the jet set and the iconic architecture of the Cyclades. Kusadasi on the Turkish west coast offers a unique nightlife and r & r opportunities. Patmos is the island where Saint John the Divine wrote the Book of Revelations. Visit the Monastery of the Apocalypse and the Monastery of San Juan el Teólogo, hidden inside a mountain. In Rhodes you can admire the palace of the Grand Master of the Order of the Knights Templar, as well as a large number of mosques from the Ottoman period and several architectural styles, not to mention the Acropolis of Lindos. In Crete, you can marvel at the Minoan palace of Knossos. In Santorini, check out the caldera and the prehistoric settlement of Akrotiri, buried under tons of ash from a volcanic eruption.
Tour Overview include:
- 9 days (3 Nights Athens / 4 Nights Cruise) tour of Greece including Athens, Mykonos, Kusadasi (Turkey), Patmos, Rhodes, Crete, Santorini accompanied with tour guide on tour days
- Tour departs Friday (from North America) and arrives Saturday in Greece
- 4 Nights stay in a 5 Star Standard to 3 Star Standard Hotel Accommodations
- 4 Nights stay in Greek Cruise Accommodations
- Daily Breakfast included in Athens
- All Inclusive plan 5 days / 4 nights on cruise
- English speaking Tour Guides during tour day that know the History and Sites of Athens
- Professional Tour Guide Certified by the Greece Ministry of Tourism
NO ADDED FEES FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT.