1 Day Cruise to the Greek Islands of Poros, Hydra, and Aegina
Tour duration: 1 day
Tour operates: daily
Take a day cruise from Athens to the fabulous Greek islands of Poros, Hydra, and Aegina for a relaxing day on the sea. With all your transport, transfers and buet lunch organized, you can sit back and enjoy your leisurely day cruise with free time on each island to explore.Itinerary
After transferring from Athens to the port by motor coach, you’ll set sail for the island of Poros, where you’ll have free time for strolling and shopping. Next, it’s on to the island of Hydra. You will have about 1 hour and 45 minutes at leisure to enjoy the unique charms of Hydra Island, whose amphitheater shape once served as a safe shelter for Saronic Pirates. From the decks, you will be able to admire the very special architecture and dramatic landscapes of this island, whose old traditional stone houses and mansions silently stand witness to a long and turbulent history.
Upon arrival in Egina (Aegina) you can either join an excursion to the Temple of Aphaia (cost not included) or take a walk around the main town. Aegina is one of the Saronic islands of Greece in the Saronic Gulf. The lovely island is only 31 miles (50 kilometers) from Athens, and is a popular getaway for Athenians during the summer months.
- Pick up from Athens Hotel is approximately between 07:30-19:00.
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes, sunblock, hat for protection from the sun. Warm clothing for cold weather months.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.Included
1. Transfers at your hotel/cruise/hotel for pick-up and drop-off on air-conditioned motor coach.
2. Lunch included.
4. Mulitlingual hosts onboard.
5. One day island-hopping as per program.
7. No added fees for credit card payment.
- Poros is located on the slopes of a hill, overlooking the vast Aegean Sea and facing Galatas, the city of Poros is the center of activity of the island. In addition, in the picturesque city of Poros, you will find a large selection of Poros hotels, shops, cafes, restaurants and tavernas.
- Hydra, perhaps the most beautiful port town in all of Greece. The small port full of boats, surrounded by cafes, restaurants and gold shops, is surrounded by a village of stone houses and mansions that rise up in the hills like an amphitheater.
- Aegina is an idyllic island very close to Athens, making it a popular destination for quick getaways. Belonging to the group of Saronic islands, Aegina Greece has many archaeological monuments, picturesque villages and beautiful beaches.
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.