Classic Tel Aviv City Day Tour
Tour operates: Friday
Tel Aviv, often called “the city that never stops,” was the first modern Jewish city built in Israel, and is the country’s economic and cultural center. It is a lively, active city with entertainment, culinary delights, culture and art, festivals, and a rich night life. Often on visit to Tel Aviv, one of the first picturesque views of an ancient city will be that of Jaffa situated on a natural harbor atop a hill on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, and only minutes from the Tel Aviv. This ancient port city is the oldest municipality in Israel, and famous for being in the bible stories of Solomon, Jonah, and Peter.Itinerary
Visit the Diaspora Museum. Tour around the main streets of Tel Aviv, center of business and entertainment in Israel. Stop at Rabin's Square, place of the assassination of Prime Minister Itzhak Rabin. Continue to Old Jaffa, an 8000 year old port city; visit the ancient ruins and walk along the restored artist’s quarter. Visit Neve Tzedek, the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv built in 1909 and then visit Nachalat Binyamin, the pedestrian street of the city with its musicians, handmade jewellery and artifacts. Next, stop at Sheinkin, a lively and colorful street, especially known for its unique shops, café life, and youthful ambience. Return to point of departure.
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 6:00am-6:20am (expect traffic)
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.Included
1. Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up
2. Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
3. Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
4. Entrance fees as per Tel Aviv City Tour itinerary.
5. One day sightseeing as per program.
6. No added fees for credit card payment.
- Diaspora Museum, learn about the history and culture of the Jewish people through out the world, the museum includes virtual exhibits.
- Rabin Square, formerly Kings of Israel Square, is a large public city square in the center of Tel Aviv, Israel. In 1995 the square was renamed 'Rabin Square' in memory of Yitzhak Rabin.
- Old Jaffa the oldest old port city to be 8,000 years, and where cedars from Lebanon arrived to build Solomon’s Temple.
- Neve Tzedek is the oldest Jewish neighborhood located in southwestern Tel Aviv, Israel. It was the first Jewish neighborhood to be built outside the walls of the ancient port of Jaffa.
- The Nachalat Binyamin pedestrian walkway hosts an Arts & Crafts Fair every Tuesday and Friday and has many textile shops and small restaurants and cafes.
- Shenkin (Sheinkin) St. has been considered a local attraction for over 20 years, and one of the most popular Tel Aviv tourist attractions.
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.