Classic Western Israel Coast Day Tour
Tour duration: 1 day
Tour operates: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
Caesarea’s antiquities park is one of Israel’s most impressive parks, housing unique structures from various periods, bearing witness to the upheavals that have visited Caesarea over the past 2,300 years. Haifa is Israel’s third largest city and one of its most beautiful. Haifa has a lot to offer visitors. It has the country’s largest port, a particularly active beach and is the home of the World Center of the Bahai Faith. Acre a UNESCO World Heritage site is a historic walled port-city with continuous settlement from the Phoenician period. The present city is characteristic of a fortified town dating from the Ottoman 18th and 19th centuries, with typical urban components such as the citadel, mosques, khans and baths. The gleaming white cliffs of Rosh Hanikra and the beautiful stretch of beach below are a magnificent sight and grottos.Itinerary
Start this Israel day tour driving along coastal road to Caesarea, the ancient Roman Capital and Port, walking tour of the theatre and archaeological ruins and excavations. Continue to Haifa, scenic view of city, port and Bahai Gardens. Continue via Nahariya to Rosh Hanikra to visit the limestone grottoes on the border with Lebanon. Return and visit UNESCO World Heritage site of Acre and see the Crusader and Turkish Underground City and crypt. Walk through the Old City and oriental market, the Arab Mosque and the Old Port. Return to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 6:00am-6:30am (expect traffic)
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Per person from Jerusalem—up to 19 passenger group.
Per person from Tel Aviv—up to 19 passenger group.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.Included
1. Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up
2. Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
3. Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
4. Entrance fees as per Caesarea, Haifa, Acre and Rosh Hanikra tour itinerary.
5. One day sightseeing as per program.
6. No added fees for credit card payment.
- Caesarea (Acts 9:30 Acts 10:24-48) the center of early Christians, and today an impressive archeological site. Built by King Herod, this is where Paul made his defense before Festus before his final journey to Rome (Acts 25-26).
- Mount Carmel where Elijah issued his challenge of the False Prophets (1 Kings 18:16-24) located in Haifa the beautiful port city nestled on the Mediterranean Sea, and see the world famous Persian Gardens at the Bahai Temple.
- Rosh Hanikra northernmost point of Israel and where you descend by cable into the limestone grottoes.
- Acre the Old City of Acre is a historic walled port-city with continuous settlement from the Phoenican period and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The Jezzar Pasha Mosque, also known as the White Mosque, is located on al-Jezzar Street inside the walls of the old city of Acre, overlooking the eastern Mediterranean Sea, and is named after the Ottoman Bosnian governor Ahmed Pasha al-Jazzar ("the Butcher").
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.