Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Tour
Tour operates: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
Nazareth (Luke 1:26, Luke 4:16, Luke 4:29 & Matthew 2:23) the childhood home of Jesus, a Holy Land pilgrimage city of religion and faith, of spirituality and holiness, but also a city with a rich history, fascinating archeology, modern culture and Middle Eastern charm. The Sea of Galilee fed by the Jordan River, rainfall, and springs from the north. The Sea of Galilee where the Lord calmed the storm (Luke 8:22-25), and where the dramatic miracle walking on water (Mark 6:47-52) took place.Itinerary
Enjoy a lovely day traveling at the outstanding landscape of the lower Galilee. Depart Tel-Aviv via the coastal road and the landscape of lower Galilee, or depart from Jerusalem, to Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the Church of the Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. Continue via Kana, and proceed to the beautiful resort town of Tiberias. After driving along the Sea of Galilee- lake Kinneret to visit Capernaum and view the ruins of the ancient synagogue. Continue to Tabgha, the site of the miracle of Feeding of the 5000 with the multiplication of the fish and loaves, located at the foot of the Golan Heights. Continue to Yardenit- the baptismal site on the Jordan River, the river where John the Baptist baptized Jesus, and where the Jordan River exits the Sea of Galilee towards the Dead Sea. After return to your point of departure.
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:50am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 6:00am (expect traffic)
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Per person from Jerusalem—up to 14 passenger group.
Per person from Tel Aviv—up to 14 passenger group.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.Included
1. Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up
2. Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
3. Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
4. Entrance fees as per Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Tour itinerary.
5. One day sightseeing as per program.
6. No added fees for credit card payment.
- Nazareth (Luke 1:26, Luke 4:16, Luke 4:29 & Matthew 2:23) the childhood home of Jesus.
- Church of Annunciation the church and site that celebrates the news from Gabriel that Mary would give birth to Jesus (Luke 1).
- St Joseph Church traditionally celebrated in the location over the carpentry workshop of the husband of the Virgin Mary. The church also known as the Church of the Nutrition and the Church of Joseph’s Workshop is a solid and simple building. It stands somewhat in the shadow of the soaring cupola of the Church of the Annunciation— just as St Joseph himself lived in the shadow of Jesus and Mary.
- Tiberias is synonymous with vacations in Israel. Here one can enjoy a variety of activities in a city that offers wonderful opportunities to mix relaxation with nature, history with contemporary attractions, serene quiet with active water sports, and pilgrimage sites with unique tourist attractions.
- Sea of Galilee where the Lord calmed the storm (Luke 8:22-25), and where the dramatic miracle walking on water (Mark 6:47-52) took place.
- Capernaum (Matthew 4:13, Matthew 13:54, Matthew 17:24, Luke 7, Mark 1:2, John 4:46 John 4:54) the center of the Lords ministry, and where he preformed many miracles, and it's in Capernaum where Peter’s mother-in-law lived and was healed (Luke 4:38-40).
- Tabgha is an area situated on the north-western shore of the Sea of Galilee in Israel. It is traditionally accepted as the place of the miracle of the multiplication of the loaves and fishes, and Primacy of Peter (Matthew 13, Mark 33, Mark 45, & John 21), see the Church of Multiplication.
- Golan Heights is one of the most beautiful and most traveled parts of the country as it is abundant with wonderful scenic treasures and archeological sites.
- Yardenit on the Jordan River where believers celebrate and some take the opportunity to submerge themselves in the same waters the Holy Spirit descended like a dove from heaven when Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist (Matthew 3:13-17).
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.