Holy Land Two Day Galilee Tour
Tour operates: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
The Galilee perhaps the most beautiful region in Israel is divided in to two main parts, Upper Galilee to the north and Lower Galilee to the south. It is in the Galilee where Jesus begins his ministry and finds his disciples, and Capernaum-referred as Jesus “own town” (Matthew 9:1) by the Sea of Galilee where Jesus made many miracles.
Overnight in a Kibbutz in the Galilee.
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 6:00am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 9:00am-9:30am (expect traffic)
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
- Modest dress attire (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) for holy places – head covering is required, hats for men and shoulder covering for women.
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Minimum 2 passengers to operate. Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes. The sequence of touring days is subject to change. Supplement High Season – $80.00 per person. High Season Dates: Aug 01-Aug 31, 2022.Included
1. Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up
2. Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
3. Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
4. Entrance fees as per Galilee Tour itinerary.
5. One day sightseeing as per program.
6. No added fees for credit card payment.
- Caesarea (Acts 9:30 Acts 10:24-48) the center of early Christians, and today an impressive archeological site. Built by King Herod, this is where Paul made his defense before Festus before his final journey to Rome (Acts 25-26).
- Mount Carmel where Elijah issued his challenge of the False Prophets (1 Kings 18:16-24) located in Haifa the beautiful port city nestled on the Mediterranean Sea, and see the world famous Persian Gardens at the Bahai Temple.
- Rosh Hanikra northernmost point of Israel and where you descend by cable into the limestone grottoes.
- Acre the Old City of Acre is a historic walled port-city with continuous settlement from the Phoenican period and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The Jezzar Pasha Mosque, also known as the White Mosque, is located on al-Jezzar Street inside the walls of the old city of Acre, overlooking the eastern Mediterranean Sea, and is named after the Ottoman Bosnian governor Ahmed Pasha al-Jazzar ("the Butcher").
- Nazareth (Luke 1:26, Luke 4:16, Luke 4:29 & Matthew 2:23) the childhood home of Jesus.
- Church of Annunciation the church and site that celebrates the news from Gabriel that Mary would give birth to Jesus (Luke 1).
- St Joseph Church traditionally celebrated in the location over the carpentry workshop of the husband of the Virgin Mary. The church also known as the Church of the Nutrition and the Church of
- Joseph’s Workshop is a solid and simple building. It stands somewhat in the shadow of the soaring cupola of the Church of the Annunciation— just as St Joseph himself lived in the shadow of Jesus and Mary.
- Tiberias is synonymous with vacations in Israel. Here one can enjoy a variety of activities in a city that offers wonderful opportunities to mix relaxation with nature, history with contemporary attractions, serene quiet with active water sports, and pilgrimage sites with unique tourist attractions.
- Sea of Galilee where the Lord calmed the storm (Luke 8:22-25), and where the dramatic miracle walking on water (Mark 6:47-52) took place.
- Capernaum (Matthew 4:13, Matthew 13:54, Matthew 17:24, Luke 7, Mark 1:2, John 4:46 John 4:54) the center of the Lords ministry, and where he preformed many miracles, and it's in Capernaum where Peter’s mother-in-law lived and was healed (Luke 4:38-40).
- Tabgha is an area situated on the north-western shore of the Sea of Galilee in Israel. It is traditionally accepted as the place of the miracle of the multiplication of the loaves and fishes, and Primacy of Peter (Matthew 13, Mark 33, Mark 45, & John 21), see the Church of Multiplication.
- Golan Heights is one of the most beautiful and most traveled parts of the country as it is abundant with wonderful scenic treasures and archeological sites.
- Yardenit on the Jordan River where believers celebrate and some take the opportunity to submerge themselves in the same waters the Holy Spirit descended like a dove from heaven when Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist (Matthew 3:13-17).
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.