Petra Tour from Israel │ 1 Day Petra Tour Package
PETRA JORDAN TOUR PACKAGE FROM $263
Visit one of the world’s greatest archaeological sites – the 2,000-year old city of Petra, known as the red rock city a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Discover the ancient capital of the Nabateans from the 3rd century BC to the 2nd century AC. Carved by the Nabataeans out of solid rock, Petra was forgotten for hundreds of years until it was rediscovered in 1812.
Tour Overview include:
- 1 Day Fully Escorted General Tour of Petra
- Tour departs daily from Eilat Israel
- English speaking Tour Guides that know the History and Sites of Petra
- Jordanian Tour Guides for this Tour are licensed by the Jordan Tourist Authority
NO ADDED FEES FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT.
Travel and explore Petra a UNESCO World Heritage center in Jordan. Our professional Jordanian guides are government certified- whom know Petra wonders and enthralling sites and history.
Pick up from your Eilat hotel at 6:30 a.m. and return approximately 6:30 p.m. Leave Eilat in the morning, cross the Arava border and drive to Petra through the scenic Jordanian desert, past the Wadi Rum area, where Lawrence of Arabia once lived and fought with the Bedouin. Enter the Rose City of Petra through the Siq, a narrow passage through the mountains which has inspired awe for centuries - up to the treasury which suddenly appears at the end of the gorge, leaving the visitors breath-taken by it's size, colour and beauty. Continue into the heart of this ancient city carved into the mountains, passing hundreds of tombs and monuments and a spectacular Amphitheatre which once held 3,000 spectators. After our visit to Petra, a stop for a sit-down lunch, followed by a visit to Moses Spring before leaving Wadi Moussa (the new town of Petra). We drive to Aqaba for a short city tour, return to the Arava border and back to Eilat.
Transfer from Eilat hotels or Eilat airport to Arava border.
Lunch during tour.
Meet and assist at the Israeli side and transfer back to your hotel.
Professional certified licensed Jordanian Tour Guide, entrance fees, and attractions per itinerary.
PETRA TOUR NOW ON SALE - Save up to 500 per person on our Petra tour from Israel. We offer the best value with no hidden fees.
Prices are land package prices based on double occupancy and are per person in U.S. dollars inclusive of all taxes.
Per person from Israel.
Travel to Petra from Israel on our 1 day fully escorted tour offering exceptional amenities and outstanding services including complete transportation to and from Petra departing from your Eilat hotel, lunch during tour, private government-licensed Jordanian tour guides, all entrance fees and attractions, and much more.
- Transfers: Pick up from Eilat hotels / airport to Arava border.
- Meals: Lunch included during tour in Petra.
- Jordanian English speaking tour guide from border to border.
- 1 fully escorted touring day with a government-certified English speaking professional Jordanian tour guide that know history and are experts in Petra.
- Private air-conditioned modern motor coach.
- All entrance fees and attractions as per tour itinerary including; Petra's incredible structures; the treasury, the field of tombs, the obelisks, after visit Moses Spring, and drive back to Aquaba for a short city tour, after transfer back to your hotel.
- No added fees for credit card payment.
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Visa fee and border entrance/exit taxes.
2. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
3. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above
Join us on journey to the rose city of Petra. Here are just some of the amazing Petra sites you'll experience during our Petra day tour.
- Petra One Of The 7 Wonders of the World and renowned for its charm and ancient cultural heritage, Petra marks the achievement of an impressive civilization, the Nabataean Arabs, who perfectly carved the city out of stone.
- Al Khazneh an elaborate temples in the ancient Edomite city of Petra, this structure was carved out of a sandstone rock face.
- Tombs facades at Petra draw upon a rich array of Hellenistic and Near Eastern architecture and, in this sense, their architecture reflects the diverse cultures with which the Nabateans traded, interacted, and intermarried. Many of the tombs contain small chambers for burials, cut into the stone walls.
- The obelisks and altar, on the summit of the Petra Mountain is a path where the Nabataeans curved out their most sacred open-air altar where they performed ritual killings of animals as offer to their Gods.
- Amman is the capital and most populous city of Jordan. It is the country's political, cultural and commercial centre and one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world.
All of this and so much more to experience during our Petra tour. Read our tour itinerary for more detail trip description.
- Jordan Tours
- Jordan Excursions
- Jordan Tour Excursion Package: Petra Tour │ 1 Day