Classic Bosphorus Cruise & Beylerbeyi Day Tour
The Bosphorus or Bosporus is a strait that forms part of the boundary between Europe and Asia. The Bosphorus, the Sea of Marmara, and the Dardanelles strait to the southwest together form the Turkish Straits. The world's narrowest strait used for international navigation, the Bosporus connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara. Beylerbeyi Palace was the summer palace of the Ottoman sultans built in the mid 19th century, located in the Beylerbeyi neighbourhood of Istanbul, Turkey at the Asian side of the Bosphorus shores.Itinerary
A short visit The Spice Bazaar in Istanbul, one of Turkey's largest bazaars. The most enjoyable classic Bosphorus cruise starts between the two continents, Europe and Asia, we sail along the latest palaces of Ottomans as well as wooden kiosks, mansions and modern villas. Afternoon drive to Beylerbeyi Palace (closed Thursday - Monday) on the Asian side of the city. The Basilica Cistern will be the correspondent tour attraction if the Beylerbeyi Palace is closed when touring.
- Pick up from Istanbul Hotels is approximately 9:00am
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
- Good sun protection and clothes according to weather and sea breeze.
This Tour Operates: Daily
Per person from Istanbul.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.Included
1. Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up.
2. Air-conditioned motor coach van.
4. Sea cruise.
5. Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
6. Entrance fees as per Bosphorus Cruise & Beylerbeyi Tour itinerary.
7. 8 hours sightseeing as per program.
8. No added fees for credit card payment.
- The Spice Bazaar in Istanbul, Turkey is one of the largest bazaars in the city. Located in the Eminönü quarter of the Fatih district, it is the most famous covered shopping complex after the Grand Bazaar.
- The Bosphorus or Bosporus is a strait that forms part of the boundary between Europe and Asia.
- The Beylerbeyi Palace is located in the Beylerbeyi neighbourhood of Istanbul, Turkey at the Asian side of the Bosphorus. An Imperial Ottoman summer residence built in the 1860s, it is now situated immediately north of the 1973 Bosphorus Bridge.
- The Basilica Cistern (correspondent visit for any closed site if any during tour), is the largest of several hundred ancient cisterns that lie beneath the city of Istanbul-formerly Constantinople, Turkey. The cistern, located 500 feet southwest of the Hagia Sophia, and built in the 6th century during the reign of Byzantine Emperor Justinian I.
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.